Health

Sunday, May 29, 2022

One go remedy for your oral hygiene- Stay Tuned

 Hello my lovely beautiful readers, hope everyone is doing safe and keeping well at home.

Sorry for blogging so late but today I am back with a interesting home remedy for any kind of tooth or gum issues you are dealing with lately. sounds interesting !!

Keep reading the space for more updates.

Here I am sharing a incident that happened with me recently. I had been facing issues of bleeding gums, tooth decay and bad breath but I am also one of the person like you who is afraid of visiting dentist and was procrastinating it daily. One fine day I decided to google for the issue to find some home remedy which could ease me out.

Guess what I found, OIL PULLING. Like me, many of you must be thinking what the hell is this now. Are we pulling oil from some khaan or something ๐Ÿ˜‚na na na. Let me explain it in simple words.

What oil pulling is how it is to be done and what are the benefits?

Oil pulling is swishing the edible oil in your mouth to remove bacteria and improve oral hygiene. This is the best remedy for all of your oral issues. This has been used by many people in our ancient times and they were blessed with impeccably oral hygiene with this.

How- Take one spoon of coconut oil(preferably Virgin or cold pressed oil) swish it around the mouth for 15 minutes(its minutes not seconds haan) ๐Ÿ˜ Initially doing it for 5 minutes would be a hell thing for you as it will make your jawline awfully paining. Still no worries keep doing it daily without miss and then gradually increase the timings day by day and swish the oil for 15 minutes and spit it out just like you do mouthwash followed by toothbrush.

Adopt this habit initially daily for 2 months and see the magic ๐Ÿ˜€.Later make it to one week in fortnight. This is scientifically proven to not only beat your oral issues but it detoxifies your intestine by pulling the pollution and dirt just like magnet.

Benefits of oil pulling:

1) Stronger your gums

2) Stop bleeding teeth and improve overall gums health

3) Whitens your teeth

4) Kills harmful bacteria

5) Reduce bad breath

6) Detoxifies your entire body

7) Makes your jawline attractive








When it is to be done: I prefer doing this early morning while doing my chores along as you have to spend fifteen minutes in it, you can choose the preferable time when you want to be in your silent zone in the morning as you have to be mum through out ๐Ÿ˜…. Mark by words, puri duniya aapko usi time pe hi disturb karegi ๐Ÿ˜

Believe me I am the one who came out of my oral issues by following this magic and I want you all to adopt this habit with me either you are facing any oral issues currently or you may face because of ageing you know ๐Ÿ˜‰

ultimately decision is yours to have this issue fixed at home in just few bucks or pay the amount to that scary geeky Dentist๐Ÿ™†

Let me know in the comment box if you are with me in this challenge and once challenge is over, come back to write what you achieve out of it.

All the best and happy reading everyone.

Do let me know if you found this home remedy interesting .

Happy Reading!!




11 comments:

  1. Good awarness..lets try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one Divya. Sharing your experience is wonderful and nicely put up

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did it too & it gives shine to your face too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually dint know about many facts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome this is a proven remedy. I have read but haven't tried yet. I will definitely try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Divya. Will definitely try this and will pass ur blog as well to benefit others

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, i never knew this but now I m definitely gonna try this and I am sure it will help me because you have recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Divya. Will try it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very informative, Thanks Divya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you back with another interesting topic similar to previous topics, we pay a lot to Dentist for our teeth which easily saved by using these home remedies. Nicely articulated the usages and befits of oil pulling. will surely try this to keep my teeth intact and clean.

    Keep writing such blogs for healthy life !!!!

    ReplyDelete