Health

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Dear Coffee : I love you for my beautiful skin & healthy hairs

Welcome Readers,

In today's topic I am going to reveal amazing hidden benefits of coffee which not only work wonders on our body but also on our skin and healthy hairs.
 Personally I never loved coffee as I was a tea lover and now I am a big time coffee lover . See how taste and preferences change in life,isn't it. That's how life is and change is always difficult but it's good. I have so much to write on life but I am not gonna divert the topic .Let's focus on coffee only for now :-)
Anyways Coffee is now such a refreshing beverage for me that I crave for it entire day. Everyone has some hidden story behind loving something and same I have.
My love for coffee started when I started commuting to office on public transports. My office is around 20 kms away from my home and initially I used to feel so exhausted after reaching office that I started looking for some beverage to give me instant energy and reduce exertion . I used to rush for a cup of tea always and one day tea was not available on the counter and I had a meeting to attend. In my office there is a vending machine from where we get freshly brewed coffee.So I thought "let's give it a try today". The moment I had a sip of it, I was empowered by its aroma so deeply  that I couldn't resist myself from having it again and again.Since that day I became coffee lover and it has become my first friend whom I meet after reaching my workstation. A single cup of coffee refreshes me and gives me instant boost and energy. Coffee has innumerable benefits some of which are listed below:
  • It helps in burning fat and reduce weight
  • It is a great stress buster
  • It reverses aging process
  • It improves immunity
  • It prevents Diabetes
  • It ease out menstrual cramps
  • It reduces the risk of heart disease
  • It increases blood circulation
Although it has tons of benefits, I have highlighted few of them. But did you know coffee is a energy booster for our body and a great companion for our skin too. I am sure many of us are not aware of this hidden secret. 
Coffee home made packs are healthy for skin. Yes, this is so true that coffee has antioxidants properties which helps in removing sunburn patches from skin and when mixed with honey and rose water, works wonder on your face. It removes all the dirt, pollution and other toxins from the skin and gives you healthy, clear and glowing skin.It also removes  dead cells from face and opens closed pores. It is such a simple face pack that you can even apply when you are rushing for some unplanned parties. All you have to do is just spare five minutes from your routine to apply this pack.
 Ingredients needed for this face pack is below:
2 teaspoons of coffee powder
1 spoon of rose water 
1/2 spoon of honey

Process to prepare this pack is :

Take a bowl,add all the above mentioned ingredients and mix everything together to make a smooth paste. Gently apply this paste on all over your face and let it dry completely. It usually take 5-7 minutes to dry out. Later wash it off with normal water. You guys will be amazed with its results. Do give it a try once specially ladies, it will reduce your parlor cost to some extent :-)
Try out and let me know the results. I am sure you guys will love it. For best results, use it twice in a week.


Now another amazing fact is Coffee works wonder on hairs too which I also got to know recently.
 All you have to do is, just add a teaspoon of Coffee in all your hair packs be it curd and egg pack or banana and honey pack or any other pack of your choice. 
Amazing benefits of coffee on hairs are:
  • Reduces the process of  graying of hairs
  • Improves hair color
  • Brings shine
  • Improves scalp circulation.
  • Its antibacterial property helps in removing all the dust and germs from your hair and gives you shiny and bouncy hairs.
  • It prevents hair fall too and helps in hair growth.

Hence the bottomline is, coffee is not only healthy for our body but also for our skin and hairs.
So from next time whenever you rush for a cup of tea in a break , grab a cup of coffee and enjoy it. But guys, keep in mind excess of everything is bad for our health be it coffee or any other thing.So watch out the quantity.

With this, signing off for now.
Stay tuned for more such healthy tips.





16 comments:

  1. Very nice blog Divya. Was aware of few of the benefits of coffee esp giving instant energy but other benefits mentioned added to my knowledge. Very crisp blog you have written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally liked this blog as I am a hardcore coffee lover. My day starts nescafe and it keeps me refresh everyday. Thanks for choosing out this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise benefits of Coffeeeee! Never heard before. Hope you must have validated scientifically. ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will try, sounds good 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! good knowledge sharing on coffee uses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A good knowledge of coffee. 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 new benefits of coffee added to my knowledge book . Will surely give it a try 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great information r facepack to mast h����

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shukla Mukhi - your mom
    U have given very useful tips of coffee
    will try switching from tea to coffee
    Very nice blog dear
    Keep writing.God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good one ,one cup of coffee a day ,keeps ageing and doctor away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing insight for a coffee. It my favourite as well though it seems that even coffee may not know all the benefits it provides. Though a warning for coffee lovers is that excess coffee also leads kidney stones and hence drink a glass of water just after you have finished your coffee. Same should be done for chocolates as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great knowledge sharing divya. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete