Health

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Manager’s importance in one’s life


Well. You all must be thinking after looking at the below image and reading the top caption that what this picture is all about. Well keep reading below for detailed story



So .today’s caption sounds interesting isn’t it??  It  must be giving Goosebumps specially to managers who are reading my posts  and they must be curious to know what this blog is all about :-) 
for this  you guys will  have to scroll down below :-)..

Well I have been working in one of the renowned IT companies in Noida and this is my fourth company. During my carrier, I have been interacted with so many managers. Every person has his/her own aura.

Let me tell you my recent story. I have taken up a new project in this company lately and here also i have a reporting manager.

Well, what do you expect from a good manager? Let’s give it a thought....
From my perspective, answer is: 
1) He should understand you
2) He should scold you if you are doing something wrong and simultaneously praise you when you have an intent on doing or achieving something better.
3) He should have an emotional connect with you other than professional so that if you are in your bad times, you can share things with him and you both can make a good connect.
4) He should trust you (most significant point).


Now this topic is debatable. I know, but I want to say, I am blessed with a very good manger this time. He is very much supportive and pushes me to move ahead and achieve new heights. and with his this nature I am motivated  to write a blog on managers.
Very few people are like this. He is my manager and my mentor too.


I am not saying that I am praising or devitalizing anyone but at least we can inculcate some good things from others which can help us to become a good person personally and professionally both. Every person is good in one or the other way and everyone is incomparable. I always thanks universe for blessing me with such good people in my life.

I have shared my perspective, you can share yours too or if someone of you has a different opinion i am ready to hear them out too

Now just take a deep breath and introspect for a moment that how many of us actually understand our team. I may not he having an exposure to this role but as a person i have an exposure more than my own age and above topic is written by my own understanding.


I hope know now the image above is self-explanatory to all ..its a happy manager and team engagement pic :-) And this bonding  is most important as we spend more of our time in office than at home ..so our working area should be full of happiness & positive vibes.

Disclaimer: This Story is based on my personal experience and not to dishearten anyone. 
Keep sharing your views and stay tuned for more blogs. 

Thank you!!

Happy blogging :-)


8 comments:

  1. Really you're blessed with such a good manger. Keep writing divya 😊👌✌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not judging ur blog but like the thing of ur blog that you discussed about the qualities of a person not the person. Meaning to say, we should praise the person's qualities not the person. Now in ur case , your manager has all the qualities of being a good manager. Very lucky n stay blessed same way. Nicely explained. This blog is learning n lesson both for all people. I learnt a lot as I don't belong to corporate. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mother Shukla Mukhi.lt is nice and u are lucky to have a good manager. You should also work hard and fulfill his expectation in work .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice person a good quality of manager

    ReplyDelete